Meditrial is a leading Clinical Research Organization (CRO) focused on the needs of the MedTech industry. We are proud to serve the most innovative companies in the world. Our staff is recognized by customers and investigators as more expert, trustworthy and responsive – our people get the job done right.
MSC Pharmaceutical Sciences
Senior Clinical Research Associate
- Meditrial Srl
Via Po 9
Ph. +39 06 45429780 – Fax. +39 06 45429781
- The combination of the sciences, the latest technologies and social interaction is what fascinates me about the role of Clinical Research Associate. Organizational and communication skills paired with a detail-oriented and analytical way of monitoring clinical trials, allows me to contribute toward the success of the Meditrial team.
As a Senior Clinical Research Associate at Meditrial, Mr. Dore is involved in site selection and initiation processes, routine monitoring, source data verification, close out, and data cleaning activities. Mr. Dore is also able to provide support in the process of ethics committee and competent authority approvals, site contract management, site payments. Mr. Dore holds a GCP certificate. He has been trained on ISO14155:2011, ICH E6 (Guideline for Good Clinical Practice), multiple EDC Systems, Hospital Database Systems.
2015 Master's degree in Industrial Pharmacy, La Sapienza University of Rome, Rome, Italy
2017 Clinical Research Training Course
- Great contribution to the management of monitoring activities related to clinical trials carried out in Italy.
- Knowledge of Ethic Committees and Regulatory Authorities submission processes
- Previous to Meditrial Mr. Dore worked as a Scientific Research Assistant at the University of Fribourg where he performed genetic and neural analysis of nociception and avoidance behaviors in Caenorhabditis Elegans
- Mr. Dore also worked as an intern at the Public Hospital Pharmacy of the Policlinico Umberto I of Rome, Italy
Skills and Engagement
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Egnyte (File Management System)
- Electronic Data processing
- Clinical Device Trials: Coronary stenting / implant, Coronary scaffold, Transcatheter mitral valve replacement