Meditrial is a leading Clinical Research Organization (CRO) focused on the needs of the MedTech industry. We are proud to serve the most innovative companies in the world. Our staff is recognized by customers and investigators as more expert, trustworthy and responsive – our people get the job done right.
Clinical Trial Associate
- Meditrial Srl
Via Po 9
Ph. +39 06 45429780 – Fax. +39 06 45429781
- I am a very motivated, hardworking and results-oriented person. This allows the flexibility to work around all the needs of the clinical trial processes. Working in Meditrial gives me every day the opportunity to improve my skills independently, as well as through the interaction with my team.
As a Clinical Trial Associate at Meditrial, Ms. Ruffolo actively supports the Clinical Research Department for the preparation of Study submissions of trials in Italy, France, Belgium and Eastern Europe. She is responsible for managing the correspondence with local Regulatory Authorities and Clinical Investigation Sites and ensuring efficient maintenance of the clinical trial documentation.
- 2010 Master's Degree in Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Technology, University of Calabria, Rende (CS), Italy
- 2014 Post-graduate Master’s Degree Prototyping and Research Services for New Technologies and New Materials (Sprint), University of Calabria, Rende (CS), Italy
- 2016 Post-graduate Master’s Degree in Clinical Investigation of medicinal products in General Medicine, Hematology, and Oncology, University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy
- Successful preparation of submission documentation for clinical trials in different countries
- Development of communication channels with local Ethics Committees and Competent Authorities
- 2016-2018: Unit of Biostatistics, Epidemiology and Public Health UBEPH Department of Cardiac Thoracic, Vascular Sciences and Public Health DCTVPH, Padova Data Manager/Clinical Research Coordinator, Service for Clinical Trials and Biometrics where her main tasks were the submission of clinical trials to Competent Authorities, support in the preparation and review of the Protocol, preparation of all documents related to the informed consent process and review, analysis, and correction of Case Report forms CRFs
- 2013-2014: Institute on Membrane Technology (ITM-CNR) – Rende (CS), Italy
- 2011: Pharmacist Pharmaceutical Cooperative (LE)/Nardò (LE), Italy
Skills and Engagement
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Egnyte (File Management System)
- Training course, "Therapy and prevention suggested by the pharmacist about allergies and intolerances”
- Danielis M., Lorenzoni G, Cavaliere L, Ruffolo M, Peressoni L., De Monte A, Muzzi R, Beltrame F, Gregori D. Optimizing Protein Intake and Nitrogen Balance (OPINiB) in Adult Critically Ill Patients: A Study Protocol for a Randomized Controlled Trial.JMIR Res Protoc. 2017 May 9;6(5):e78. DOI: 10.2196/resprot.7100
- Fuscà E, Bolzon A , Buratin A , Ruffolo M, Berchialla P , Gregori D , Perissinotto E, Baldi I, Notion Group, Measuring Caloric Intake at the Population Level (NOTION): Protocol for an Experimental Study JMIR Res Protoc. 201 9 Ma r 12 8(3):e12116. doi: 10.2196/12116
- Lorenzoni G, Comoretto RI, Ruffolo M, Azzolina D, Baldi I, Pediatric Trials Run in India: An Analysis of Clinical Trials.gov 2006-2015. Indian J Pediatr. 2019 Jan;86(Suppl 1):10-14. doi: 10.1007/s12098-018-2825-7