Meditrial is a leading Clinical Research Organization (CRO) focused on the needs of the MedTech industry. We are proud to serve the most innovative companies in the world. Our staff is recognized by customers and investigators as more expert, trustworthy and responsive – our people get the job done right.
MA Social Sciences
Director of BD and Marketing
- Meditrial Srl
Via Po 9
Ph. +39 06 45429780 – Fax. +39 06 45429781
- Every day, we take part in the development of new health technologies to help our clients accelerate the delivery of safe and effective therapeutics to patients. Our dedicated teams engage quickly to deliver reliable service and are always responsive to customer’s needs. We embrace your goals, timelines and major milestones as our own.
As Director of Business Development and Marketing, CRO Business at at Meditrial, Ms. Rossella Mercuri is responsible for maintaining successful relationships with key opinion leaders and is actively involved in managing clinical projects, as well as clinical site staff and the Ethical Committees of the Hospital centers. She coordinates the trials and ensures efficient progression in line with agreed timeframes by proactively identifying and resolving issues together with sponsor management.
- 1983 Master’s Degree in Sociology, “La Sapienza” University of Rome, Rome, Italy
- 1991 Post-graduate Master’s Degree in Working Organization, S3 Studium, Rome, Italy
- 1992 Post-graduate Master’s Degree in Marketing Manager, IPSOA, Milan, Italy
- 2007 Post-graduate Master’s Degree in Management of Non-Profit Organization, ALTIS, Catholic University of the Sacred Heart, Milan, Italy
- Significant contribution to the improvement of the marketing and sales strategies of the Company.
- Her leadership brings submission process management in an efficient manner while ensuring approval in the shortest possible time.
- In these various leadership roles, she successfully manages multicenter cardiovascular studies in countries across Europe, America and Asia.
- Over 20 years of experience in project management and coordination, Ms. Mercuri is an expert in Strategic Marketing and Sales, both Nationally in Italy and Internationally in countries across Europe, America and Asia.
- She has provided leading positions for 6 years at St. Jude Medical in their heart valve division, initially as country manager and then as marketing program manager.
- Additionally, she served for 5 years as Sales & Marketing Manager for Sic System S.r.l.
Skills and Engagement
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Egnyte (File Management System)
- EDC Systems: Catchtrial, Clinical Studio, Edc2go, e-capture.net
- Webex and Skype communications software