Meditrial is a leading Clinical Research Organization (CRO) focused on the needs of the MedTech industry. We are proud to serve the most innovative companies in the world. Our staff is recognized by customers and investigators as more expert, trustworthy and responsive – our people get the job done right.
Chief Operating Officer
- Meditrial Srl
Via C. Bazzani 14
Ph. +39 0744 463720 – Fax. +39 0744 45429781
- At Meditrial, we are committed to constant improvement of our operations and pursuing opportunities to further our business model. Our mission is to provide unique solutions in line with the rapid evolution of the healthcare sector. Our environment stimulates new ideas, rewards motivation, and inspires us to create outstanding products.
- 2003 Bachelor Degree -Engineering of Materials at University of Perugia, Italy
- 2006 TOEIC Certificate, Wall Street Institute Certificate for Test of English for International Communication
- 2007 SPC Certificate, Cegos, Milan Obtained an international certificate for statistical control of production processes
- 2008 Eng. Zago is an expert in science and technology of plastics and nanocomposites
- 2010 ISO 9001: 2008 Certificate, DNV, Det Norske Veritas, Rome
- 2011 ISO 9001:2008 Certificate, TUV Italia Srl, Rome
- 2015 Internet and Computing Core Certification (IC3), Certiport Incorporation (USA)
- 2016 SCRUM Fundamentals, SCRUMstudy Phoenix, AZ
- 2016 Lead auditor, ISO 9001:2015 Certificate, Bureau Veritas Italia, Rome
- obtained Meditrial ISO9001 Group Certification covering more services, products and locations.
- responsible for product design and market launch of Fastrial EDC.
- in charge of coordination of eCRF database setup, release, and customer care management for more than 30 clinical trials, as well as successful data management supervision of multicentre cardiovascular studies involving EU, Asian and New Zealand centers.
- CEC Coordinator for worldwide TAVI study involving up to 700 enrolled patients at up to 75 sites.
- worked for 6 years as Quality Manager at Tarkett S.p.a, one of the leading manufacturers of resilient floorings worldwide. He was involved in the development of innovative plastic materials, R&D of new products and process control. During this period, he acquired in-depth knowledge of Lean Manufacturing System and WCM, attending training in Sweden and France with the inventor of this method, Japanese scientist Hajime Yamashina, Professor Emeritus at Kyoto Universality in Japan.
- Promoted to WCM Quality Control Pillar Manager, with the responsibility to manage research and development of new products and processes, quality control and procedure control.
Skills and EngagementHe is an expert in Quality Management System ISO9001:2008 (TÜV qualification for Internal Auditing ISO19011:2003) and an expert in WCM (World Class Manufacturing) QC Pillar, SPC (Statistical Process Control) and Lean Manufacturing. Experienced in international Regulatory Standards ISO14155