The Central Committee on Research Involving Human Subjects (CCMO) published a document with the conditions for the (re)start of studies in clinical research units. The document foresees a step-by-step relaxation of the restrictive measures.
This makes it possible to restart studies that were put on hold in phase I clinics or to start new studies if the conditions described in the document are met.
The conditions apply not only to phase I clinics but to all clinical research units (CRU).
For more details, please see the guidance document from CCMO.
Meditrial can help – Contact us for immediate support
Meditrial has developed rapid workflows to conduct risk assessment, implement rescue plans and execute solutions for ongoing clinical trials:
- Identify patients requiring follow-up
- Conduct investigator and study nurse calls for training to address the situation
- Obtain authorizations for decentralized data collection
- Support to patients for alternative access to needed care
- Prepare procedures and worksheets for remote collection of patient clinical data
- Monitor work instructions and trainings for site support and remote monitoring
- EDC and ePRO solutions to enable study continuity
- Privacy protection measures
Contact Meditrial for immediate assistance in Europe or the US.
Free Helpline +1-800-901-4286