Italy has been the gateway to Europe for the Coronavirus pandemic. The crisis has raised many questions about our vulnerabilities and strengths. After the emergency, what is our future? What is the new reality in the wake of the Coronavirus?
JOIN OUR ROUNDTABLE to discuss the New Normal through the vision of healthcare, business, technology, and mental well-being. A novel awareness will be crucial for our lifestyle and relationships in the new scenarios. We will talk about how to immediately get ready to face this new phase, play ahead, consider risks and propose new ways to heal and support the people who are close to us.
June 3rd, at 5 PM CET (Milan time) – Italian Language
YOU ARE INVITED, REGISTER FREE
Any questions? Comments to raise? Send them with your registration, we will be happy to discuss it!
- COVID-19 in Italy and in the world: lessons for tomorrow (Dr. Monica Tocchi)
- A virus without a passport
- What we have learned from the Italian and global crisis
- How to adapt and switch, what research can do
- The New Normal in our lives and workplace (Dr. Milena Tantera)
- Lifestyle and Relationship Models in the new scenario
- Work-trends in Italy and Europe
- Generations compared: focus on new generation, difficulties and opportunities
- Either you are Digital … or you become it. (Eng. Maurizio Riva)
- Home-office and remote work. Multinational Companies versus Small Medium Enterprises
- New models of Leadership in a Digital World
- Adoption of new Skills. What, why and how?
- Mental Health after Covid-19, what to expect (Dr. Graziella Lucchini)
- Italy – latest Mental Health research data
- Emotions and fears, how to recognize them in us and in others, and learn to manage them
- Emotion management, EMDR – what it is, when it is applied, how it helps.
Monica Tocchi – cardiologist, researcher, entrepreneur. With 20+ years of expertise in clinical care, research and regulatory compliance, Dr. Tocchi is recognized for her pivotal role in leading medtech firms from strategic planning to approvals for clinical trials and market entry. Her daily work is driven by a single goal: making it easier for effective new therapies to reach the patients. She actively contributes to the development of new regulations and standards (ISO, AAMI) and is committed to education and knowledge sharing in the medical and academic community through lectures and training programs. She drives Meditrial’s strategic directives for growth, innovation and alliances.
Milena Tantera – Marketing & Communication EMEA Women Network Coordinator and Executive Assistant, with experience in the technological sector in international contexts. With a humanistic training and a specialization in Social Communications Science and a Master in Marketing and Digital Communication, she has always been interested in women’s and youth issues, tools and techniques for developing people’s potential, personal and professional growth. #IamRemarkable Certified Facilitator – Mindfulness certified trainer – Mentor accredited for Young Women Network in the Inspiring Mentor program 2019 and 2020.
Maurizio Riva – Executive, General Manager and mentor with European International experience in the Information Technology sector. For years sponsor of Artificial Intelligence, Cloud and 5G. Engineer member of the Notable ALUMNI of the Politecnico di Milano and registered Innovation Manager at MISE (Ministry of Economic Development). Co-founder of Future-jobs.eu, a “restitution” initiative to support people in the post-covid pandemic crisis. Mentor Accredited by INSEAD Alumni Italia and YWN YoungWomenNetwork Italia.
Graziella Lucchini – psychologist, psychotherapist, EMDR practitioner (Eye, Movement, Desensitization & Reprocessing), expert in Transactional Analysis, in Transcultural Clinic and in Analysis and Behavior Modification, collaborator with the ASST of Vimercate for an Innovative Program. She collaborates with the Corberi Hospital in Limbiate.