DIMDI (Deutsche Institut für Medizinische Dokumentation und Information) and BfArM (Federal Institute for Drugs and Medical Devices) will join to become one agency on May 26th, 2020.
Once DIMDI is merged into BfArM, the name that has been in operation for 50 years will no longer be used.
Calls from previous DIMDI telephone numbers for a limited time will be redirected to the BfArM.
Current contact information can be found at any time at the top the DIMDI website. Until further notice, the website www.dimdi.de can be used to access all the services. Users will be redirected to the relevant new sites once changes have been implemented.
Meditrial can help – Contact us for immediate support
Meditrial has developed rapid workflows to conduct risk assessment, implement rescue plans and execute solutions for ongoing clinical trials:
- Identify patients requiring follow-up
- Conduct investigator and study nurse calls for training to address the situation
- Obtain authorizations for decentralized data collection
- Support to patients for alternative access to needed care
- Prepare procedures and worksheets for remote collection of patient clinical data
- Monitor work instructions and trainings for site support and remote monitoring
- EDC and ePRO solutions to enable study continuity
- Privacy protection measures
Contact Meditrial for immediate assistance in Europe or the US.
Free Helpline +1-800-901-4286