The Spanish Agency of Medicines and Medical Devices (AEMPS) moved to May 25th, 2021 the deadline for changing the labelling and instructions for use of medical devices due to Brexit.
This decision aims at allowing manufacturers to face the challenges imposed by the COVID-19 emergency.
For more details, please see:
- the original communication from AEMPS in Spanish language
- the communication translation (Meditrial´s translation).
Meditrial can help – Contact us for immediate support
Meditrial has developed rapid workflows to conduct risk assessment, implement rescue plans and execute solutions for ongoing clinical trials:
- Identify patients requiring follow-up
- Conduct investigator and study nurse calls for training to address the situation
- Obtain authorizations for decentralized data collection
- Support to patients for alternative access to needed care
- Prepare procedures and worksheets for remote collection of patient clinical data
- Monitor work instructions and trainings for site support and remote monitoring
- EDC and ePRO solutions to enable study continuity
- Privacy protection measures
Contact Meditrial for immediate assistance in Europe or the US.
Free Helpline +1-800-901-4286