On 2 June 2020 changes were introduced in the Integrated Research Application System (IRAS) to the way amendments are notified to Research Ethics Committees and NHS/HSC in the UK:
- Project-based research should now prepare amendments using the Amendment Tool.
- Amendments should be submitted for review via online submission.
For more details, please visit the IRAS website.
Meditrial can help, Contact us now
Meditrial has developed rapid workflows to conduct risk assessment, implement rescue plans and execute solutions for ongoing clinical trials:
- Identify patients requiring follow-up
- Conduct investigator and study nurse calls for training to address the situation
- Obtain authorizations for decentralized data collection
- Support to patients for alternative access to needed care
- Prepare procedures and worksheets for remote collection of patient clinical data
- Monitor work instructions and trainings for site support and remote monitoring
- EDC and ePRO solutions to enable study continuity
- Privacy protection measures
Contact Meditrial for immediate assistance in Europe or the US.
Free Helpline +1-800-901-4286