Public Agency of the Republic of Slovenia for Medicines and Medical Devices (JAZMP) has issued a business notification to inform all interested stakeholders and the public that JAZMP’s operations are running smoothly for the time being.
Moreover, JAZMP is taking preventive measures and asks to carry out procedures to prevent infection and to consistently follow the disinfecting protocol when entering the JAZMP business premises.
So far, no guidelines on clinical research under COVID-19 were issued.
Any changes to the current situation will be announced on the JAZMP website.
Meditrial has direct connections with Slovenian Investigators, hospitals and local Ethics Committees. Please feel free to contact us for advice and support.
Meditrial can help – Contact us for immediate support
Meditrial has developed rapid workflows to conduct risk assessment, implement rescue plans and execute solutions for ongoing clinical trials:
- Identify patients requiring follow-up
- Conduct investigator and study nurse calls for training to address the situation
- Obtain authorizations for decentralized data collection
- Support to patients for alternative access to needed care
- Prepare procedures and worksheets for remote collection of patient clinical data
- Monitor work instructions and trainings for site support and remote monitoring
- EDC and ePRO solutions to enable study continuity
- Privacy protection measures